Selasa, 20 Juli 2010


I feel like king today! Not even queen! I’m on top of the world. I have all the authority to have… fun!

Spending two days with a lady with sort of problems, I found my life simple. Too simple. Or complicatedly simple. It's simple because I can be so happy just because of the weather at the moment. It's so perfect! It’s sunny, but it’s so breezy cool at 25-26º in the afternoon! Summer has come to Bali, I hope. Dry but cool unlike the weather when I got in two weeks ago – wet and wet.

So, yes, I don’t want to do anything today. I practically spent the past four days for other people – friends and relatives. I missed exercise and being idle – mind and body. It was nice but I realize now it’s also tiring in and out. But no day without learning, I learned to master more creating a ‘micro environment’ of my life. In museum theory and practice, micro environment is any small enclosure that has its own internal climate. In life, or in my life, a micro environment means my small enclosure that addresses issues but in the smaller size and scope. I’m better and better in grouping other people’s issues, and my own, so I know which to deal and which to discard.

I discard almost all people’s issues. I listen but I take great distance from it. I stay outside and even try not to watch. I acknowledge mine and only choose that needs ‘better management.’ Thing that doesn’t add to my happiness, simply goes to Trash (like in Mac), and I Empty Trash frequently. I’m happy with my achievement so far. I feel lighter just because I put others’ as my mirror to know what’s more important in my life. And I don’t let people take what’s important for me from me.

Hey, I feel good! I’m going to host three relatives for two nights from tonight! I also expect to see three good friends to the weekend and plan on my next 3-city tour.  Again, it’s always nice to have something to anticipate every day.

Another portrait of a good life.