What a strange circumstance I have been the past three days? I feel like I am not myself. I was still uneasy when I flew in very early Monday that I took all Monday resting. I was back on Tuesday to meet two good girlfriends over lunch to unexpectedly rush hour 7 o’clock. I was close to vegetable again when I got home that it became worse in the night. My stomach reacted to something I didn’t know. I could not sleep all night because the upset tummy bothered me.
I was in bed all Wednesday and today!! I could not function at all yesterday till I got pill from my sms-doctor. I felt much better this morning but decided to take another day to just do nothing. I read and managed to finish my website project according to my personal date line that is first of July. I’m happy I managed to do it.
This is strange. It’s been so long I didn’t feel this way, like feeling unwell for days. I bless my days in Ubud that at the same time, maybe, it bears a consequence. I lead a too pure life. I eat healthy stuff with less oil and fat that my tummy cannot take such anymore. I inhale too pure air that stay long in a metropolitan city affects my system. Maybe. I have downgraded my life by upgrading it.
I only have two days left in Jakarta. I very look forward to fly back. If it is not because of good friends and a good show, I would have been… I may not sound happy now but I’m sure I would when I’m back in Ubud and look back what I have shared with good friends and myself. I don’t regret my decision to stay in Jakarta longer.
Time to reconnect with what I feel most important now.
Chair created by Tayag.
